Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ I had traded days with a coworker, as she didn't have a sitter for her kids. Once home, quick changed, then headed over to Robyn's for girls night.
 photo 6652cd03-eea3-49e3-818d-42a2bfebb608_zpsoh0fsd61.jpg

Co had to sneak in our picture....
 photo d94814f0-1be5-470c-91b3-db3b48b6a2ac_zpsgnpe9vks.jpg

We had a craving for cheesy fries, so a late night drive to Denny's it was!
 photo 5bd04d97-a78b-49a0-ac08-d877c4e8037b_zpsdqwy0vnv.jpg

Saturday ~ After a late night, I decided that grocery shopping could wait until Monday and that sleeping in would be a much better choice!! I went with John to get his hair cut, then talked him into stopping at Home Depot to pick up a peg board and hooks, so I can get started on my mini craft room makeover. I started to watch a couple of shows I recorded, but decided a little nap was in order before my date night with my man! We went out for dinner, then stopped at the Jeep dealer, to look at some Jeeps; stopped at the video store and picked up Interstellar.

Sunday ~ Easter Sunday. Our Pastor and his wife made breakfast for the whole congregation before service; blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage. Then we went over to the inlaws for dinner. Both boys were able to make it, so I convinced them to take a picture with me.

 photo 2baff4a2-7b21-48c4-b2e0-93b1d67d6fe1_zpswcivuuqu.jpg

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. Looks as if you had a lot of fun ! We didn't do anything special on Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me! If I remember, perhaps I will take part in this next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!