Monday, April 6, 2015

The Burn ~ book review

 photo book_zpsjze7aseq.jpg
From the back of the book:
"The Burn offers three nutrition programs strategically engineered to achieve highly speci?c results.

I-BURN for Inflammation
Targets the body’s inflammatory reactions to food and flushes out toxins.

I-Burn
Your body needs the 3-day I-Burn if you:

– Have puffy bags and/or dark circles under your eyes
– Are having trouble getting your rings off at the end of the day
– Have fat accumulating around your lower back and hanging over your pants
– Are dehydrated, even though you keep drinking water
D-BURN for Digestive Dysfunction
Unblocks the body’s digestion, creating a flat belly and tighter hips and thighs.

D-Burn

Your body needs the 5-day D-Burn if you:

– Notice bloating after eating meals
– Have heartburn or indigestion once a week or more often
– Have fat stores that feel hard and dense, and have a protruding stomach or thick hard rolls around your waistline

H-BURN for Hormone Imbalances
Stabilizes the body’s natural hormone production and regulatory systems.

H-Burn

Your body needs the 10-day H-Burn if you:

– Are losing hair at the crown of your head or growing it in weird places
– Have rapidly gained weight that refuses to budge
– Are feeling moody, irritable, or weepy
– Have high cholesterol"

My thoughts on this book: The author is pretty detailed with all of the step by step plans for the 3, 5 or 10 day eating plans that can help you if you have inflammation, digestive or hormonal issues. She even gives out grocery lists for each plan, that will not break your budget! Which is a plus for me.

I did the drop 3 in 3 plan, and love the results! It helped diminish the horrible bags/dark circles I have been dealing with here as of late! I can't wait to read more in depth of the 10 day plan, to see if it will really help with the hormonal issues I am dealing with.

Check out this book, if you are in that "I'm in a rut, with my diet", it might just be the boost you need to kick start your metabolism again!

I received this book from blogging for books to do a review.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!