Friday, April 10, 2015

Saturday 9

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? (1970)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.



1) This song asks, "Does anybody really care about time?" How about you? Do you pride yourself on being punctual? Or don't you really care? I hate being late for anything!!

2) The lyrics refer to a stranger asking the time. When is the last time you conversed with someone you didn't really know? What did you two talk about? yesterday at the gas station...we talked about the weather

3) According to the Top 40 tracker Tunecaster, this song knocked Tony Orlando and Dawn's "Knock Three Times" out of the #1 spot on the charts in January 1971. Are you familiar with "Knock Three Times?" I am

4) Chicago is not only the name of the group but also of the midwest's largest city. Chicago is the proud hometown of such luminaries as Bill Murray, Michelle Obama and Derrick Rose. Does your town have any favorite sons or daughters? Gerarld R. Ford

5) The group Chicago was originally known as The Chicago Transit Authority, after the city's public transportation system. When is the last time you were on a bus or a train? Last April...we took the train to Chicago for our girls weekend.

6) Four of the original seven band members are still with the group … after 48 years! What's the longest you stayed at the same job? That would be when I had my own daycare.....17 years

7) Lead singer Rob Lamm confessed that, at times, being in a band has been hard for him because he is by nature a loner. How about you? Are you more introverted or extroverted? introverted

8) This summer, Chicago will be touring with Earth, Wind and Fire. Have you seen/will you attend any concerts in 2015? I haven't been to any, and not really sure if I will be going to any

9) Random question: What's the last mess you cleaned up? my craft supplies yesterday

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

9 comments:

  1. My craft room is a MESS! I need a girls weekend....

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/04/saturday-9-what-time-is-it-41115.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concert questions gets stranger the older that you are. The Stones could be across the street & unless I had great seats - I'm staying home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art/craft supplies are pretty much the bane of my existence! They are hard to keep neat and accessible at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having such old and tender ears, it's hard for me to go to big venue concerts anymore. We go to little ones.

    Good for you to get the craft things orderly. I'm working on mine, so know it isn't easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any plans for concerts this year. Although I would love to see something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you on getting the crafts cleaned up. If you don't keep after that stuff it can become quite a mess. (I know, there's a glue spot on my kitchen counter I don't think I could remove with dynamite.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed that you spent 17 years in daycare. That's a long time dealing with other people's kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have taken the train to Chicago. It's a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like to go to concerts, it is too much of a hassle. I much rather go to a coffee shop and hear a folk singer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!