Friday, April 24, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg

Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! A little feast without the calories!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Breakfast ~ Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?

Lunch ~ Metaphorically speaking, what is the most important tool in your tool box?


Dinner ~ If you could be anybody besides yourself for one day who would you be?

Midnight Snack ~ Name something nice someone did for you today and something nice you did for someone else.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I have two places.... Hawaii and Italy.

Lunch ~ Metaphorically speaking, what is the most important tool in your tool box? Compassion


Dinner ~ If you could be anybody besides yourself for one day who would you be? Oh man, tough one... Reese Witherspoon or Sandra Bullock.

Midnight Snack ~ Name something nice someone did for you today and something nice you did for someone else. My favorite hair gave me a new "do"..... as for me doing something nice, nothing so far... I guess making a nice meal for my hubby tonight will be it.... I haven't cooked all week.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) For just this week... its ok to be a little snarky.... or at least I keep telling myself that its ok.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Yes you can be snarky just for this week! Even longer if ya want! You have my permission. lol
    Your "do" is super cute! I wish I was brave enough to dare to do that!
    Okay it's time for you to go to Hawaii! You must!
    Thanks so much for playing! Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!