Friday, April 10, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg

Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! A little feast without the calories!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Breakfast ~ Where does your mind wander when there is nothing pressing on it?

Lunch ~ What is one of the hardest things you do each day?

Dinner ~ When did you last feel fear? Why?


Midnight Snack ~ Was there something you felt inspired to do this week and did it? Didn't do it? What were the results?

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ Where does your mind wander when there is nothing pressing on it? It starts making lists of things that need to get done.... adding to the ever present "honey do" lists

Lunch ~ What is one of the hardest things you do each day? To get up out of bed....its just so warm and cozy in my bed!

Dinner ~ When did you last feel fear? Why?
Two weeks ago when I pulled a muscle in my back. The fear of not knowing what I did terrified me!

Midnight Snack ~ Was there something you felt inspired to do this week and did it? Didn't do it? What were the results? I was inspired to get started on the new projects for my craft room. Today I started on the word "create" - I painted a couple, covered two with paper, one with ribbon and the other with buttons - love the results
 photo 3b0ed9e3-7c09-42a5-8d58-67a9bb622567_zpscorb12iy.jpg

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Put a smile on your face, as it may be just what someone else needs to see.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that create sign is absolutely amazing! You are so talented! LOVE IT! I'm with you on getting out of bed in the morning. Not fun! THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!