Friday, April 10, 2015

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I ________ the feeling of_________a new__________
2. After ___ I _____
3. I once tried to text/email _______, but it came out ____ instead
4. The last thing I want to do when I feel ___________ is ___________

My Answers:

1. I love the feeling of freshly washed new sheets!
2. After a long, hot bath I am ready for bed!
3. I once tried to text/email all of my thoughts/feelings on a certain subject, but it came out all wrong (in their eyes) instead
4. The last thing I want to do when I feel tired is entertain people.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!