Monday, April 27, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... April 27th, 2015

Outside my window... Daybreak is just starting, its going to be a nice day!
 photo a5a2a882-f7d1-47a9-b7fa-a98a7df26165_zpsokalgzvo.jpg

I am thinking... about some news we received over the weekend.

I am thankful... for the love and forgiveness of my Lord and Saviour.

I am wearing... I am still in my pj's, but will be changing into jeans and my pink "my son, my soldier, my hero" shirt and flip flops

I am creating... a housewarming gift set, along with the afghan and finishing up the curtain

I am going... to the tire store in a little while

I am wondering... about how much my up coming plane ticket will be to Washington State.

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... to find the stuff I need to make the desk/table for my craft room...I am wanting to finish the whole mini makeover in there!

I am learning... sill learning how to play the piano

In my garden... I am hoping to pick up flowers and plants this weekend, to spruce up the front landscaping (this is my garden for now)

In my kitchen... I will be baking some cookies and banana muffins later today
Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad
Tuesday ~ leftovers
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ deluxe nachos
Saturday ~ not sure yet

A favorite quote for today...
 photo b85dcc45-1975-4af3-98f5-817d3053001d_zpspg03gdhu.jpg

A peek into one of my days...
 photo e364a7b9-e051-4cba-a685-c40dd151e226_zpsjbdjgn28.jpg

One of my favorite things... The smells of fresh baked cookies

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday ~ taking my hubby's car to get new tires, housework
Tuesday ~ I have a meeting at work that I have to go to for an hour
Wednesday ~ work
Thursday ~ work
Friday ~ grocery shopping in the morning, and possibly a girls night
Saturday ~ going to my friends son's soccer game, then going to a greenhouse to get some flowers
Sunday ~ church and home to veg

From the board room... My Knitting and Crocheting board Aren't these the cutest flip flops!?! These are on the agenda to make
 photo e44be4c9-1e8a-4273-850a-a4f26c4e365c_zpsyjjix1by.jpg
Photo Credit


Post Script My place to go for daily inspiration Proverbs 31

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. Those flip flops....how stinkin cute are they! Have a great week Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the t-shirt ! Thank your son for his service ! My husband , son (and my dad) have all served .
    The flip-flops are a super cute idea ! If there is a link to the pattern please share it . I love the green and white afgan too . What stitch is that ? I am working on a blue one for my grand daughters little cousin , due in June !
    Have a wonderful week . Glad you joined in on the daybook fun ! I sure love when I can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flip flops are really nice, I hope you get time to make them! I can't wait to see how your craft room turns out, but I hope you find just what you are looking for soon. Lucky you, getting flowers this weekend! We had snow again today and the garden centres are empty of plants still, grrr.... Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!