Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Date nights

It never fails our date nights usually end with a trip to our local Grocery store or the guitar store. I have been putting off going to the guitar store, as I am extremely bored while there. John has to try out just about every amp he sees. He knows its not in the budget to get a new one, until he sells a few of the ones he has at home. He has been trying for the last few times to go, as he wants to try out this randall 15 amp. I am going to hold out for one more weekend, as this weekend is all about ME! It's my birthday weekend!!

We don't have much planned, but dinner to one of the many places I have received my birthday coupon's from, and maybe the video store so we can veg out for the remainder of the night.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!