Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ You can read all about it over ---> here.

Saturday ~ was a very low key day. John helped me get all set up on the couch, and waiting on me hand an foot all day (I don't like being dependent on others, but it was nice all the same). I was determined that we were going to go out for our date night, but after waking up from one of my drug induced naps, I felt very disorientated and groggy, so I decided I would make the potato soup that was for Friday night before my back pain.

Sunday ~ church in the morning, lunch at Cheer's, then home to veg for the day. I think I over did it, as my back was starting to hurt again.

Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Back ache is terrible, you probably did a wrong move by picking up the pan. You should go to an osteopath he can certainly help you and you don't have to take these painkillers for long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!