Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Threes Meme





Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 

Let's go!!!

Threes Meme

From Remember the Stars


1. Three things that scare me: losing either of my boys, snakes and rats
2. Three people who make me laugh: Trent, Robyn and Cohen
3. Three things I love: my hubby, boys, pets
4. Three things I hate: liars, broccoli and winter
5. Three things I don't understand:
6. Three things on my desk: printer, computer and a phone
7. Three things I'm doing right now: answering this, watching a movie and crocheting
8. Three things I want to do before I die: go to Italy, Hawaii and Jamaica
9. Three things I can do: crochet, knit, and bake
10. Three things I can't do: play the piano, guitar and run
11. Three things you should listen to: my hubby, my inner voice and God
12. Three things you should never listen to: the devil, ridiculous people, bad music
13. Three things I'd like to learn: the piano, how to sew, and photo editing
14. Three favorite foods: pizza, mashed potatoes and cheesecake
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: water, Coke and energy drinks
16. Three shows I watched as a kid: Punky Brewster, Charles in Charge and Happy Days

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. I had a Happy Days poster on my wall when I was a teenager. I was obsessed with Fonzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to those travel plans in short order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answer to #4. Broccoli made the hate list. lol. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!