Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday 9

Thinking Out Loud






Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Thinking Out Loud (2014)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.



1) This week's featured artist, Ed Sheeran, was discovered by Elton John. Tell us your favorite Elton John song. Candle in the Wind

2) Ed's arms are covered in tattoos, so clearly he doesn't suffer from trypanophobia, or the fear of needles. Do you get nervous when the doctor gives you a shot? I don't get nervous, just don't like the initial pain of the needle piercing the skin.

3) One of his tattoos depicts a Heinz Tomato Ketchup label. What condiments are in your kitchen right now? Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish

4) Spotify named Sheeran the most-streamed artist in the world for 2014. Do you use Spotify? Pandora? no

5) Ed celebrated his success by purchasing a farm near Suffolk, England. Would you prefer to live in a rural, suburban or urban area? Well, I grew up in the country, and have lived in the city for just as long.... I think I would prefer the country setting, but not too far out, still want all of my conviences close by!

6) In this song, Ed sings about kissing "under the light of one thousand stars." Were you able to see the stars last night? Or was it it too cloudy or overcast? I don't know, as I was all doped up on some good IV drugs from the Urgent Care for my pulled muscle in my back, see this post

7) Ed is a natural red head, a trait he shares with only about 2% of the population. Does red hair run in your family? Somewhere it does... and I tend to color my hair in various shades of red

8) One of Clairol's most popular shades is a red (Nice 'n Easy Natural Light Auburn). Have you/would you dye your hair? I have, and do color my every 3-4 weeks... got to keep the grays hidden!! I just colored mine last week

9) Random question: Look at the windows in the room you're in. Are they covered in curtains or blinds? both.... the curtains are thermal ones, to help keep the room warm during the winter months!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope your back gets better.

    I also have thermal drapes on my windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Nothing like pain and good drugs. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUch! That's no fun. Get better soon! I agree with you about being in the country setting with the conveniences of a city not too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a spotify or pandora person either

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your back! I sprained my ankle Saturday (not as serious as yours, but still) so I think OUCH is going around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!