Friday, March 27, 2015

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. _____________ is one of my _____________
2. I so ____________ having a _____________
3. _____ you ever _________
4. Weekends are for_______________

My Answers:

1. Crocheting is one of my favorite ways to relax.
2. I so love having a cat or dog (today its both) who want to snuggle with me on this cold March morning!
3. Have you ever danced in the rain?
4. Weekends are for playing catch up after a long work week, and some some rest on Sunday's!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. These are good answers. I love snuggling critters all of the time! I haven't danced in the rain in over 35 years! Of course, I haven't even danced in a long time!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers! I love cuddling my kitties! I definitely agree about the weekends. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love to crochet… i haven't done it in years
    Cuddling with a pet is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!