Friday, March 20, 2015

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I’ve not been ____ much because ____
2. ____ is _______
3. Jumping to conclusions_________
4. It’s_____ when_____

My Answers:

1. I’ve not been keeping my house in the best of shape much because of all the training for my new job. I am hoping that is coming to an end starting next week! I need to get my house back in order!!

2. Spring is starting to pop through the earth!!

3. Jumping to conclusions is not the smartest thing to do!

4. It’s nice when my dog spends longer time outside, so I can actually vacuum without having her try to attack the vacuum!!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. I thought spring was appearing here too, but then it snowed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!