Monday, March 9, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY March 9th, 2015

Outside my window...Still dark out, hoping for another sunny day!

I am thankful...for those who donate their unwanted clothing to thrift stores! I love finding cute clothes on the cheap!!

In the kitchen...not a lot going on, and I am itching to get back in there and do some baking! I don't have to work on Friday, so my plans for the day after getting groceries will be baking cookies and some honey wheat bread!

I am wearing...a purple sweater, black tank top, brown pants that have a hint of purple in them and my brown boots

I am creating... I am still working on the afghan for my hubby. I did go get all the yarn I need for the afghan I want to make for myself as soon as I finish his!

I am going...to be a little less busy this week, which will be nice!

I am wondering...if this will be the last week of training, as I feel I am ready to go at it on my own!

I am reading...As I was reading a few more pages into the Amish book from last week, I realize I have already read it. So frustrating! So I am getting ready to start Capturing the Prodigal's Heart by Mary Eason

I am hoping... that the warm weather we had yesterday continues for the rest of the week! So ready for Spring!

I am looking forward to...to my anniversary weekend this weekend. No set plans, just winging it! The best kind of plans!

Around the house...I have lots to do, as I didn't do any housework over the weekend...oops! I will get to it a little each day once I get home from work before my hubby gets home.

I am pondering...whether or not to look into schooling. I am going to look over the options that Spectrum (employer) will reimburse and go from there.

A favorite quote for today...
 photo cecd358f-cf38-4cf5-9aaa-6572ebe7efd4_zpskke9cmse.jpg

One of my favorite things...quiet times in the early morning

A few plans for the rest of the week: Mon-Thurs still training, Friday - grocery shopping, baking, getting caught up on shows and housework. The weekend is going to be spent with my hubby!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi! I'm glad you are having a week that is not quite so busy but hope they see you are ready to launch out and not need any more training soon. Oh I absolutely hate it when I go to the library, get a magazine ( as I mostly do, as they are quick reads!) and get home all excited to read, and then realize I have already read it. GRRRR! Please send the warmer sunny weather our way! I hope you have a wonderful, happy anniversary! And a really nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quote. And it is so frustrating to realize that you have already read a book. I am terrible at remembering them so often start to read only to discover that I know what is going to happen.....Have a good week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!