Monday, March 23, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





For Today... March 23rd, 2015

Outside my window... still dark out, so not sure what the day will amount to.

I am thinking... about what I will do once I get home for work today. I only have a 4 hr day! Laundry, making sketti sauce, cleaning, taking the dog for a walk

I am thankful... that my training is finally done! This week starts my regular hours, outside of today, as I have to do a shadow at the actual location of what I schedule for.

I am wearing... black dress pants, a purple tank top, a black shirt with pink/purple swirls on it, a black shrug and my black boots

I am creating... I am still working on the afghan for my hubby, and a few other items, that I can't post about yet.

I am going... to work in just a little bit

I am wondering...why people act the way they do. I just shake my head as I will never understand.

I am reading... Capturing the Prodigal’s Heart by Mary Eason

I am hoping... that things will all work out so I can take a trip to see my friend in Ohio in a few weeks!

I am learning... how much I have missed working outside the home, and that 2 days a week will be just the right fit for me!

In my garden... I have seen some green shoots starting to poke their way up from the earth, I am unsure as to what they will be, as I didn't do any flower planting out front last year. I am going to try my hand at some tomato plants from my hanging tomato plant stand (if I still have it in the garage).

In my kitchen... I made white chocolate chip/cranberry cookies yesterday. Today I will be making spaghetti sauce once I get home from work, that will be later divided up into a few different meals that will be frozen. I am hoping to make some banana bread as well.
 photo 731f1771-9c96-47de-8792-cb5d444f8281_zpsdooghy2h.jpg

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 9fd9c63c4a92a22b883ae1a05fb77199_zpsk95afdoe.jpg

A peek into one of my days...This was from Saturday night; girls night - dinner and drinks. It was so much fun to go out, have fun and get caught back up with everything going on with all of us! It had been way too long!!!
 photo 9121ed2a-6f1b-4475-8f3b-e23d55534465_zpsxc8ary91.jpg

One of my favorite things... the smells that baking leaves in the house.....and how they can wake the sleeping hubby!

From the board room... This is from my craft board. I want to do something like this in my craft room:
 photo 15ac6139-9dbf-43b0-b207-2aae26f2f941_zpsel8wo2ta.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that craft room idea! I so hope that when we find a home it has enough room I can designate an area just for crafts.
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! The smell of baking. Now I've gotta bake some bread this week! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look amazing! Wish I could taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies look great, I think you made these a few weeks ago?? I am so glad you are getting settled at your job and will soon be into a regular routine, you have been so busy. I just love your quote. It explains how I am feeling right now about a few people ( and I wonder about them too, lol!) It looks like you had a great night out with your girlfriends! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!