Monday, March 16, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




FOR TODAY March 16th, 2015

Outside my window...the day is just starting, so a little dark out. The weather guys say we may see 62 today! Yay

I am thinking...

I am thankful...for 19 wonderful years of marriage God has blessed me with, with the love of my life!
 photo c594c5f3-f323-4641-a59f-537676e84f54_zpss8twkkhd.jpg

In the kitchen...I will be making ravioli, garlic bread, salad and some dessert for tonight's dinner to celebrate with my love

I am wearing...a tan sweather dress, brown leggings, one of my arm knit scarves and my brown boots

I am creating...I am still working on an afghan

I am going...to work in just a little bit

I am wondering...where our destination will be this year for our girls only weekend. Chicago is always a fun time, but we have had done this for 4 years now, and I think its starting to get old, we need a new place to go explore.

I am reading...Capturing the Prodigal’s Heart by Mary Eason

I am hoping...the warmer weather is here to stay!!

I am looking forward to...cleaning up the yard, and planning out what I want to plant this year in way of flowers

Around the house...I am seeing little things that my hubby has completed, that I didn't know he did.

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 334ee0bb-eb26-4ea4-b83d-e5fb1b37b93a_zpshu9fx598.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week: work/training Mon-Thurs, grocery shopping on Friday, and cleaning the basement with my hubby on Saturday.

** I will be happy once I am on my regular schedule, so I can fit more things into my daybook post!! **

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. It's so neat to see what other ladies' daybooks are like. May God bless you in your endeavors and bring peace and prosperity so that you will be enabled to do what God has called you to do.

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
    http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-daybook-march-16-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! 19 years is something to be proud of. Your dinner plans sounded wonderful. Yum for ravioli! I hope that spring is here to stay as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your Simple Woman's Daybook responses! It's great to read what others are reading and doing, etc.

    Happy Anniversary to you two! Hope you enjoyed your evening together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dinner plans sound wonderful! They're making me hungry even though I just had breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time!! We don't have IKEA here, the nearest on is in Quebec, and oh how I miss IKEA! It will be nice when you are on your new work schedule and start that too. Have a great week and enjoy those wonderful temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! =)
    Love the quote. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!