Monday, March 2, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




FOR TODAY March 2nd, 2015

Outside my window...Still dark out, and still cold. Its not as bitterly cold as last week, which is nice. We do have on the horizon another snow storm predicted for tomorrow, that I am dreading as it will make for a not so nice commute home from orientation!

I am thinking...about how my pup will do with me being gone all day to day (and for the remainder of the week)

I am thankful...That I am going back to work.

In the kitchen... Not a whole lot will be going on this week, with me being gone all week. Lots of quick/easy meals for the first half of the week that will produce enough for leftovers for the remainder of the week.

I am wearing... black dress pants, a pink top with one of my knitted scarves I made over the weekend, black socks and soon to be on my feet my black heeled boots.

I am creating...still working on the afghan for the hubby

I am going... to orientation in a little while

I am wondering...same as above "thinking statement"

I am reading..."Plain Living" by Rachel Bauer.
 photo f318fc18-55fe-4ee6-a38e-15cbd1d78f10_zps5d8khhzf.jpg

I am hoping...that this week will go by fast with all that will be going on

I am looking forward to...seeing some old coworkers later this week

I am learning...arm knitting. I have been wanting to do this for a while, and finally decided to just do it! Who knew just using your arms as needles could be so much fun!! I am slightly addicted!
 photo 31dfe1e2-40f4-4a88-9825-46b3da910699_zpsumuqktwx.jpg

Around the house...All is quiet, and clean! I did all of my Monday cleaning over the weekend in anticipation of this week of orientation and training.

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 212444d971fa52818e48ca017753b7ff_zpsge32ucvr.jpg

One of my favorite things...Spending time with my hubby and boys. Yesterday was a good day....both boys were able to go to church with us and then out for a late birthday celebration lunch for our oldest. (I forgot to get a picture of them today, so this pic is a few months old, but still one of my favorite pics of them!
 photo fb9e725b-c28d-4cdf-9309-708e288274a9_zps46avfp7e.jpg

A few plans for the rest of the week: Monday/Tuesday is orientation days, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday training days for my new job. The weekend, will be catching up on housework/laundry and sleep!!!

A peek into my day...
 photo b78ac95e-3e33-4cd1-ad5f-2ad7a82bc751_zpsv95ywoog.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. Your scarves are beautiful. I like to finger crochet but have not tried arm knitting yet. Have a great week back at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first day of work! Praying it was an awesome day. Your family looks happy and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new job!!

    Love your scarves; never heard of "arm knitting"!

    Your "boys" are great looking guys!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your first day went well! And that your dog coped well with you gone. What a great bunch of men you have there, that is a wonderful photo! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarves! Good luck with going back to work. Your sons are very handsome. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, I hope your week is going well, good luck with the new job! Love those scarves (arm knitting, who would have thought)...can't have enough of them with the winter not letting up it seems!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!