Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Yarn Along



"The Yarn Along began in early Fall 2010 as a way to share knitting projects and good reads; motivating ourselves, and inspiring each other.  Every week knitters, and a few crocheters as well, link up and share a photo (or two) of what they are knitting and what they are reading.  Knowing that Yarn Along Wednesday is coming up is a great way to stay motivated to finish those projects!  And I, for one, am always on the lookout for a great book recommendation as well."

If you enjoy the Yarn Along, I invite you to grab one of Yarn Along's buttons to share on your own blog.  She has made them in a rainbow of colors so you can grab the one that suits you best!

 photo 8130e090-3b29-4bf5-8612-65787d5b654b_zps8f36898c.jpg

I am working on a poncho for a special little girl. I am hoping that the colors I picked look good together once its completed. While I am crocheting, I am just starting a new book, "The Friendships of Women" by Dee Brestin.

I am excited to do some blog hopping and see what others are working on and reading.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I haven't down much knit or crochet in quite awhile. Looks like a fun group though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poncho looks good so far! That sounds like an interesting book. I will have to add it to my list. I keep meaning to grab one of those buttons. My entire blog needs a makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!