Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Yarn along ~ monster pants

"The Yarn Along began in early Fall 2010 as a way to share knitting projects and good reads; motivating ourselves, and inspiring each other. Every week knitters, and a few crocheters as well, link up and share a photo (or two) of what they are knitting and what they are reading. Knowing that Yarn Along Wednesday is coming up is a great way to stay motivated to finish those projects! And I, for one, am always on the lookout for a great book recommendation as well."

If you enjoy the Yarn Along, I invite you to grab one of Yarn Along's buttons to share on your own blog. She has made them in a rainbow of colors so you can grab the one that suits you best!

 photo f4f3d2f3-5fe9-4c21-817c-fa5a49ba9f84_zps8633958f.jpg

I am working on a pair of monster pants. This is the 4th pair I have made over the last couple of weeks, and this pair is working up rather quickly! The finished monkey ones from last week.

 photo 835e627f-7643-4bf7-a576-9039afde50fc_zps67120416.jpg

I am getting ready to start Submerged by Dani Pettrey.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

7 comments:

  1. The monkey pants are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sock monkey pants are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable and made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monkey Pants are ADORABLE! I wanted to knit a pair for my son but he complains he is too hot all the time. I think he would never wear them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pants are going to be so much fun to wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sock monkey pants are so cute, and I bet the monster ones will be equally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - those monkey pants are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!