Wednesday, February 11, 2015

One of those days

 photo 6c2dad3b-6b4e-464e-b24f-ed55e8330d64_zpsc72836ef.jpg
Do you ever feel like you aren't good enough for anything or anyone? Yep, that's how I am feeling today. It may be the weather, but I am in a funk.

I get up and get things ready for my hubby, and once he is out the door, all I want to do is go back to bed and bury my head under the blankets! I have no motivation to do much of anything these days. There are days that I do absolutely nothing with myself; no showering, not doing my hair/makeup.

It doesn't help, that I have been on multiple interviews that have gone no where. I am beginning to get a complex! What's wrong with me?

I feel like I am a failure of a wife, mother and friend. I guess its time to call the doctor and get some help with this funky/depression. I so hate this, as I don't like to be dependent on drugs or anyone! Sigh

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. Big, big hugs for you! As you know, I walk this journey as well, and it is not easy, and sometimes we are our own worse enemies really. I felt that today especially I should be praying for you, which I did a number of times. It is so hard to get a job today, when everyone usually applies for a job online, and they all look the same and you can't make a personal impression ( I think resumes can be pretty darn personal). The weather does not help at all. I usually go outside to walk, but it has been too cold and snowy and icy. So I started doing walking DVD's that Leslie Sansone makes, even though I have to force myself to do it. You most certainly are not a failure...at anything! You are a precious child of God, and He loves you so much. But these times are hard, boy do I know that well. I feel the same way about being dependent on drugs or relying on people, it is a hard thing to do. If we lived closer I would have you over for tea and a hug. And you could teach me how to crochet! Keeping you in my prayers hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers, Jodi. You are NOT a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are not a failure because you made my entire day by leaving a comment on my blog! I have lost touch with so many of my amazing blogger friends! That's what I miss the most! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I think once you get that help from your doctor you will be back to feeling amazing! Good luck and prayers! Now I'm off to read some of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers for you are for you to know your worth and value in Christ and that you learn to see yourself as the valuable person that you are. We are always harder on ourselves. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!