Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Learned something new

I may be a little late to the arm knitting craze, but I finally figured it out. I know how to knit, but trying to figure it out with my arms, was driving me crazy. I started a few times, and then scrapped it today. But finally said to myself...... you got this so Do It!

 photo c5315c37-d0ea-430a-b2bd-ec9ecb1db8c1_zpscljloc1h.jpg

Now I need to go get some more colorful yarn to make more! So happy with the outcome! It even helped with my mood I was in earlier today as well! I should have been happy all day as we finally had the sun here in Michigan!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Jodi! A friend at church has made one of these in shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!