Friday, February 27, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg

Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! A little feast without the calories!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

Breakfast What is your current favorite song?

Lunch What is something that can always brighten your day no matter what?

Dinner What is something you feel like you have improved on the past week?

Midnight Snack If you could go back and change one thing this week, what would it be?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

MY ANSWERS

BreakfastWhat is your current favorite song?Try by Colbie Caillat

LunchWhat is something that can always brighten your day no matter what?Snuggles with my pup or kitty

Dinner What is something you feel like you have improved on the past week?The skill of arm knitting. I have been wanting to learn it, and after a few tries I think I am doing pretty darn good at it. See one of my last posts for some pics!

Midnight Snack If you could go back and change one thing this week, what would it be? The weather! I am so over the bitter cold!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)Put a smile on your face, as it may be just what someone else needs to see.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I'm so glad you played along! I love reading everyone's take on things. I am in shock that you "just" took up knitting! WHAT? I saw those things you made on another post and figured you had been knitting your entire life. Wow! I could never do that! It's hard! I also wish winter would make it's exit and it just barely arrived here, but already sick of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!