Friday, February 13, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

Its been a while since I have done this meme, and was happy to see that Jodi started it back up!!
 photo 7bcade9b-5555-4c96-bbe1-337a72d2611e_zps0nynkykd.jpg

Jodi over at Beacon of Hope has come up with this fun meme after the host at Friday's Feast went MIA. Join in if you want! A little feast without the calories!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

Breakfast What is something you are looking forward to right now?


Lunch What was your greatest accomplishment today?

Dinner What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Midnight Snack What was the last compliment you received?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ What is something you are looking forward to right now? Friday night girl time over at a friends...hoping it gets me out of my mood!

Lunch ~ What was your greatest accomplishment today? Right at this moment, that I got up and got things ready for my hubby for work.

Dinner ~What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Making dinner and spending the night with my hubby probably watchign movies and crocheting or knitting

Midnight Snack ~ What was the last compliment you received? something along the lines of how nice my crochet items are

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) To get up, get showered/dressed/hair and make up on every day.....it just might make me feel better.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Boy, Jodi, you hit the nail on the head for me, too with your answer for Recipe of the Week. I know it is true...now, to put it into action. Thanks so much for sharing that. One of the things I so appreciate about you is your honesty. Have a great weekend...and Happy Valentine's Day a day early.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!