Friday, February 6, 2015

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. Is it me or do you also feel like _____
2. ___ is great but ____
3. ___ is my least favorite food
4. The ___ ends ______

My Answers:

1. Is it me or do you also feel like Winter will never end??
2. Getaway weekends are always great but the coming back to reality isn't so much fun!
3. Broccoli is my least favorite food
4. The temporary empty nest ends tomorrow around 1ish when the youngest gets back from his week long training with the National Guard.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. I agree with #1, too! Looking forward to spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter never seems to end here.

    I like broccoli. I like EVERYTHING. :)

    ENJOY your week. Nice answers.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!