Monday, February 9, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY February 9, 2015

Outside my window... The sun is trying to come out, but its deceiving, as it is very cold outside!

I am thinking... that I need to get up and finish the housework, but I made the mistake of sitting down while eating my lunch, and now I don't want to get back up!

I am thankful... for the nice refund we will be receiving in our tax return.

In the kitchen... Spaghetti/garlic bread for dinner; and baking cookies

I am wearing... gray hoodie and black yoga pants

I am creating... more monster pants, gotta love getting more orders over the weekend!

I am going... to Kohl's tomorrow to exchange out the jeans my hubby received for Christmas...

I am wondering... still the same...wondering if any of the interviews will turn into a job. I haven't heard anything as of yet.

I am reading... “The Friendships of Women” by Dee Brestin (in the pic I was working on a poncho that I have since finished)
 photo 8130e090-3b29-4bf5-8612-65787d5b654b_zps8f36898c.jpg

I am hoping... that my swap package made it to my gal!

I am looking forward to... a weekend get away with the hubby for our anniversary next month.

Around the house... I have piles of things that need to be put away

I am pondering... over the thought of possibly going back to school. I keep going back and forth over this....

A favorite quote for today...
 photo d58000db-8fd9-4c95-b7f5-e93c346104dc_zpscb0034bc.jpg

One of my favorite things... Going to the store to exchange some jeans for the hubby, working on a few orders (monster pants and teddy bear cowls), going out to dinner with the hubby for Valentine's Day

A peek into my day.. Baking cookies today - white chocolate chip/dried cranberries - oh so yummy! My new favorite cookie!
 photo 59a15361-b994-43be-9410-4085e7884202_zps8c38b60d.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

8 comments:

  1. Your cookies look so tasty! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those cookies look so good!

    Love the scripture picture you shared! If He is your rock, you can trust Him to guide you in your decisions about going back to school and job offers. It is so comforting to know He cares about every detail of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A march anniversary....here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look SO yummy! And the Scripture that you've shared. I was hoping that you would have heard something about a job by now. I continue to pray.

    I also like the color of the poncho you were working on...do you have a pic of the finished project? I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look divine! I'm interested in the book you're reading... where I live, I don't have many friends, and very few of my friends are women, other than the friends I've made online. I'm so thankful for the Internet that connects me to wonderful women everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look so good! :D

    Love the quote as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jodi! I think it is so much harder now to get jobs when so many of them require you to apply online. There is no chance to make a good impression in person, I know my kids have found the whole process so frustrating. It's nice you are getting a tax refund! Yay! I'm glad you are getting more orders too, that's great. I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodi,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Those cookies look so good, I'm sure I can smell them baking! You amaze me with all the knitting projects you've finished. I am a very slow knitter:/ I enjoyed reading your Daybook:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!