Monday, February 23, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY February 23, 2015

Outside my window... still dark, and bitterly cold again.

I am thinking... about Trent, and hoping his meeting at work is going well and that he gets the promotion to the supervisor position.

I am thankful... for the time I got to spend with my hubby this weekend. We enjoyed our movie date seeing "American Sniper" on Saturday, then our lunch date after church yesterday. Also thankful for answered prayer on the job situation.... I start my new job next Monday!

In the kitchen... I have plans for making cookies, either choc. chip or oatmeal raisin.

I am wearing... black fleece jammie pants and a purple zip up fleece top

I am creating... this blue/white/gray afghan for my hubby
 photo 3ed86575-fc26-4677-8213-ebd10568051f_zps296eb17e.jpg

I am going...to get my health assessment later today for my new job that starts next Monday!

I am wondering... what I am going to make for breakfast, my belly is growling

I am reading... almost finished with Submerged

I am hoping... that the weather starts to improve this week and not take a backward spiral toward the freezing temps again

I am looking forward to... starting my new job, and hoping that the training doesn't take too long.

Around the house... even with all of the purging I am doing, I still have lots of cleaning to do, and realizing that with the new hardwood flooring, I have to sweep on a daily basis.....kinda missing my carpet, as I didn't have to vacuum daily....sigh!

A favorite quote for today...
 photo 1ffc5414-da19-4a67-8925-8eb3d8cbbe1d_zps609e91fe.jpg

One of my favorite things... snuggles from my kitty

A few plans for the rest of the week: today, the health assessment, grocery shopping, and then just crocheting/vegging before going back to work

A peek into my day...my daily companion - Miss Lici
 photo daeceddb-df07-49c8-ae52-9775376386f4_zps57184e48.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job!! Try to stay warm, we have those bitter cold temps going on too....boo! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi! Congratulations on the job, that is such great news! I am glad you had a nice weekend with your husband. We have laminate floors and I always feel like I am sweeping and keeping up with the dog hair is next to impossible. I hope you enjoy your last week off before you go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job! I hope it is very fulfilling and that you have great co-workers.

    Love the colors in the afghan you are making. I've recently become a big fan of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job! Hopefully your husband will get the supervisor position too. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing the afghan pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!