Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Steaing

Favorites Meme





Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!  Favorites Meme


Stolen from: FYeah Surveys



Name Your Favorite…



1. Place on a sunny beach
2. Person my hubby
3. Color purple
4. Food pizza
5. Smell fresh cut grass
6. Book The Help
7. Movie Sweet Home Alabama
8. Music artist Adele
9. Thing to do when bored crochet, read, listen to music
10. Genre of literature romance
11. Magazine Woman's Day
12. Texture soft and fluffy
13. Time of day early mornings
14. Day of the week Saturday
15. Thing to learn about playing the pian
16. Thing about yourself I can crochet really well
17. Lifehack (a time saving, efficiency technique for life) Keep a running list of "things needed" on the memo board for other family members to write down so I can get them on grocery day.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. We have a similar life hack, only I use two lists. I used to crochet but haven't done it in years. I probably should pick it back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my Iphone list app for grocery lists...one day I am going to sort them into the layout of the grocery store....too much backtracking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great lifehack! I should do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like the only person who did not say pizza. I must have been sleeping or something when I answered that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh cut grass! How could I have forgotten?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!