Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Best Thing About Me Is You (2010)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) What would you say is your best quality? my eyes
2) In this song, Ricky sings that he's "allergic to tragedy." Do you suffer from any allergies? no
3) Benadryl, the popular allergy medication, is sometimes used to treat insomnia. What do you do when you can't sleep? read
4) The lyrics to this week's song encourage us, "Don't wait until mañana." Are you a procrastinator? not really
5) Ricky Martin is a judge on The Voice ... Mexico, aired on Mexican television. When you watch competition shows like The Voice, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, do you usually agree with the judges? Or do you think you could do a better job? I agree with them most of the time
6) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? a hair brush
7) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? 16
8) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? I have
9) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? crepes