Thursday, January 15, 2015

Please don't wait

If you think you have a blood clot in leg please go get it checked out as soon as possible. One of my cousin's lost his life due to a blood clot. Some of the symptoms:

-Swelling in the affected leg or arm, which can include swelling in the foot or ankle.

-Pain and tenderness in your leg or arm. You may experience pain in your calf that feels like a cramp or charley horse. It may also feel like muscle soreness or joint pain.

-Skin Discoloration: redness is most common, but skin may also be blue or purple in color.

-The affected area of the leg or arm is warm to the touch.

I never would have made the connection of a charley horse with a blood clot. I get them every now and then, so I will be more aware.

So if you have any of these symptoms, go get it checked out, just to be on the safe side. The pain of losing a loved one is something I don't want anyone to have to go through due to a blood clot.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!