Friday, January 9, 2015

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. ___ is my ___ month
2. ____ reminds me of being __
3. Would you _____ if you didn’t have to?
4. One word to describe _____ is ___.

My Answers:

1. April is my favorite month.
2. Carefree days reminds me of being kid.
3. Would you work if you didn’t have to?
4. One word to describe winter is ugh. (we just got dumped on and I am over winter!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. Winter is not my favourite season either. I so look forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few us wonder if we'd work if we didn't have to. I know I wouldn't :) I'm not a big winter fan either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at your Winter comment...think Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am okay with winter for a couple of weeks then it is just cold and should go away. And yes I would work if I didn't have to...just not very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter is not my favorite, either! Well, where I am now is definitely okay, but I dreaded it every year before moving to CA! Hope all the snow goes away quickly. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would probably work if I didn't have to. I really enjoy it (don't tell anyone ok)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!