Monday, January 26, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




FOR TODAY January 26, 2015

Outside my window... The sun is shining, but its very deceiving...its very cold outside. I think I will be staying put and under a warm blanket today!

I am thinking... That a big pot of chili sounds good for one night this week!

I am thankful... for God's unending mercy

In the kitchen... spaghetti is on the menu for today, and I think I am going to make this cinnamon roll cake for dessert, that I can have for breakfast for the rest of the week as well!

I am wearing... black yoga pants, a black zip up hoodie and thick socks

I am creating... more monster pants, but itching to get started on my afghan!

I am going... to finish up the laundry and be done for the day. I feel the need of a lazy Monday afternoon is in order.

I am wondering... what to make for lunch, something warm as I am freezing today

I am reading... Submerged by Dani Pettry

I am hoping... for things to turn around soon

I am looking forward to... working on my Valentine's swap gift, I so hope the gal likes it!!!
 photo 6a00d8354ebd2869e20147e377eb82970b-650wi_zps94b54f79.jpg

I am learning... to let things go and just trust God...

Around the house... I still have lots of cleaning to do, as it seems every time I purge one area, another fills back up! Ugh. At the rate I am going, we are going to need to rent a dumpster rather than making a dump run...poor Trent's truck won't be able to hold everything!

I am pondering... where I am going to start in the clean/declutter of my bedroom.

A favorite quote for today...
 photo ce3e6bac41354adf60da9f86121fd202_zps39d92528.jpg

One of my favorite things... the smell of homemade bread baking.....I think that will happen today as well.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning/decluttering my bedroom, another interview

A peek into my day... No picture today, just lots of housework for the day

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

6 comments:

  1. I think the hardest thing of all is to let things go. I suffer from not being able to do this. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pot of chili on a cold day always sounds good to me!

    I love the smell of homemade bread!

    I enjoyed reading the prayer for when feeling frustrated. It's good to remember praise in the midst of frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Paula. I have a hard time letting go of things as well. Stay warm and have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to let go of things isn't it? I worked through the clothes in my closet this weekend, and there were something's I never wear but just couldn't bring myself to get rid of! One being an old sweatshirt of my daughters, she was going to give it away when she got married, but it is so soft and cuddly and so HER! So I kept it, I wear it when I am working outside sometimes, but it really should go to a new home. I hope you have a great week and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the joys of bedroom de-cluttering. I hate it. My husband just stands there and watches me and then I am surrounded by stuff. At least he takes the trash and goodwill stuff out for me. I am due again to work on the bedroom. I swear it never ends. Any good tips for me? I have to figure out what to do with my stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!