Monday, January 12, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY January 12, 2015

Outside my window... Its gray and overcast... but NOT snowing!

I am thinking... that I need to get up and switch out the loads of laundry

I am thankful... that my son made it to Drill on Friday safely, after the nasty snowstorm we received. And that he didn't have to take a long detour due to the horrible accident on I-94. The interstate was closed for hours after the 150 car pile up, which included 70+ semis, one which had fireworks that exploded. Once he got back home Sunday night, he showed some of the damage the base received from this accident, where some of the semi's crashed into the fence that they had to repair.

In the kitchen... no baking or cooking today, we will be having leftovers

I am wearing... black yoga pants, a purple zip up fleece, and layered tank tops

I am creating... a couple of things, a dog blanket/rug for the pup and a couple more monster pants

I am going... shopping later this week for, er, um, a new bra....something I absolutely loathe doing!!!

I am wondering... what I will wear to my interview tomorrow

I am reading... still nothing

I am hoping... that this will be the week I get the call about a job!!

I am looking forward to... having my living room back in order. We finished up the last of the flooring in the entryway last night. I put all of the games and stuff that we store in that area away this morning. Now to get all of the tools and what nots out of my dining room and then my house will be completely done of the remodel of the flooring!

I am learning... that I need to go to bed earlier that what I have been here as of late. Its not even 11 am, and I am ready for a nap, as I am completely worn out!

Around the house... things are starting to look very nice! I love our new floors. My husband rocks in the home improvement department!!

I am pondering... do we list the house, or just stay here for a little while longer. I am liking all of the things we have done in the house and would like to stick around and enjoy it

A favorite quote for today... Give it to God and go to sleep.

One of my favorite things... the return of the TV shows I love... Blue Bloods, American Idol, Revenge to name a few.

A few plans for the rest of the week: and interview, shopping and working on crochet projects

A peek into my day...
 photo 77c005e8-cc18-4877-9537-e28a392b7007_zps6c8c1134.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

7 comments:

  1. I love your blanket (and your dog)! Good luck on your interview tomorrow :) and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blanket! Good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your Daybook! And the pictures...your dog IS a cutie and will enjoy the "blankie". My cat Midnight will not sleep in her bed; and only sleeps on my lap, chair, or the blankets we have on the couches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jodi, on having all of the floor remodels completed! What an accomplishment! I know how you feel about a possible move and really liking the things you've done enough to want to stick around for a while.

    I think the puppy approves of her rug you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the interview goes well, cheering you on from up here in Canada! That was a terrible accident, really scary, I am so glad your son is okay! And the remodel is almost done, woohoo!! That is always a good feeling! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good interview!! Noticed the Instagram pic in your sidebar of your new flooring -- I LOVE it!! Very similar to what we're hoping to put in our main floor as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your interview went well. Right there with ya on the loathing of bra shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!