Monday, January 5, 2015

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY January 5, 2015

Outside my window... Its snowy and bitter cold out! Winter has arrived, blah!

I am thinking... that I need to go get a cup of hot cocoa, to warm up.

I am thankful... to have a nice warm house to be in on this bitter cold day!

In the kitchen... I have plans for making a big crockpot of spaghetti sauce, and maybe do some baking, to keep the house nice and warm!

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a black hoodie

I am creating... some monster pants, the first pair will be Elmo ones, then a couple of monster face ones.

I am going... to a couple of more interviews this week, hoping one pans out!

I am wondering... how my hubby's drive to work was this bitter cold morning. I haven't heard from him as of yet. I am hoping he just forgot to text me that he arrived and is not still trying to make his way there.

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... get my living room back in order today. We have spent the last week and a half putting in new hardwood flooring (dining room as well), and now have decided to fix up the front entry, so all of the things stored in that area are now in the living room.

I am looking forward to... having time to myself now that my hubby is back to work. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby, but too much together time was starting to get to me.

I am learning... that as much as I like to knit, I prefer crocheting so much more.

Around the house... I still see lots of things to declutter.

I am pondering... getting up and switching out loads of laundry, but I am too warm and cozy sitting here under my blanket with the pup at my feet.

A favorite verse for today... When you go through deep waters I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2

One of my favorite things... being able to go back to sleep after seeing the hubby off to work, and knowing that the youngest made it home from work.

A few plans for the rest of the week: housework, knitting, a couple of interviews and finishing up the flooring

A peek into my day... going through the games and getting the organized to go back into the entry way
 photo a3bd3c79-ef78-42ca-94f9-ff21c936f893_zps38c92d17.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope the interviews go well hon! And wow that is a lot of games, we love games in this house too. Winter has arrived here with an icy blast too, and I certainly agree...BLAH!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I enjoyed reading here so much today. I prefer crocheting as well. Thank you for the Scripture verse you shared today. It is perfect timing! Have a wonderful week, Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so jealous of your new hardwood floors. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organizing games is on my to-do list as well. We have many of the same games on our pile. ;)

    Thank you for the scripture. I great reminder i needed today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, isn't it nice to have some remodeling done? I bet the floors are beautiful.

    This time of year especially, a warm and cozy house is such a blessing!

    I love that scripture about Him going through the waters with you. When you've been in a flood, it means everything to recognize His hand at work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!