Friday, December 12, 2014

Small print

I never really pay attention to the small print on and deals I find. But now after going to purchase an item for Christmas, the said item was all gone. When I asked to get a rain check, it was denied due to the small print stating "Limited availability".

This really irritates me as I was going to use the Santa bucks this store had, as well as some of my reward coupons I had saved up. It was going to make this purchase a very "great buy". Now back to the drawing board to see if I can find it else where for just as good a deal if not better!

So make sure you read all of the small (fine) print on any deals you see, as you might get the "sorry, can't issue a rain check" senario!

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!