Friday, December 12, 2014

On his wish list

Now that John has finished messing around and rebuilding his amp he has mentioned that he wants a tascam dr-40 so he can do some recording of some of his music. I may have the boys go in on this and get it for him, then I can get the other things that I told the boys to get (that they wanted me to go pick out and then just repay me.)

Now to figure out the funding of the rest of the Christmas gifts. I hate this time of year, it seems like everything gets backed up! I say every year that I am going to set aside money each month so I don't get this sinking feeling, but I never do! I need to start doing this!!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!