Friday, December 12, 2014

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I can’t believe ____
2. ___ is my favorite ____
3. If I could _____ I would be _____
4. December is _____

My Answers:

1. I can’t believe Christmas is 12 days away!!
2. Purple is my favorite color
3. If I could come up with the financing I would be open my own yarn/cafe store!
4. December is a very stressful month for me!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Did you know in the 15th century people would make purple dye from snails. Yuk!! This fact was a question in Trivial Pursuit and I never forgot it. -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple, too. Time is definitely going too fast. I can't believe Christmas is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had financing, I would open an animal shelter...in a heartbeat!

    Purple seems to be awfully popular! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 days!! oh my goodness. I haven't even got a tree yet!
    but I did decorate house last night.
    And I still have shopping: gifts and food for my family I am hosting Christmas Eve...
    .... and that's why we get stressed. But I am just going to breathe deep and have some more Christmas tea to remain calm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!