Monday, December 8, 2014

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY ~ December 8, 2014

Outside my window... the sun is trying to shine

I am thinking... of things I just don't really want to share right now

I am thankful... for my warm, comfy blanket to snuggle under when I am in a "funk" kind of mood

In the kitchen... I have stuff waiting for me to make spaghetti sauce, but I am just not in the mood to get up and go make it!

I am wearing... a pink zip up sweatshirt and black yoga pants

I am creating... I just finished my C2C (corner to corner) afghan for my oldest, and i am so happy to finally have it done! It was a long, work in progress for the last year!
 photo 91f2a06e-5067-45f3-89d0-fe962f00b342_zps97df87c8.jpg

I am going... crazy just sitting at home! I need to find a job to fill some of my time before I go completely insane!

I am wondering... what else I can make for dinner as I don't want to make spaghetti

I am reading... nothing at the time, but need to go browse some books at the library to find something to fill my head!

I am hoping... to hear from some places I have applied to.

I am looking forward to... going to the movies with my youngest one day this week.

I am learning... that I am really not cut out to just sit at home and do nothing.

Around the house... I have a long "to do" list to tackle, but just don't have the energy to do any of it.

I am pondering... when I am going to put up our tree.

A favorite quote for today... You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

One of my favorite things... pumpkin pie with lots of whip cream

A few plans for the rest of the week: going to the movies with the youngest, working on some hat orders, maybe a Friday night girls night

A peek into my day... no picture for today.....

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. I love the Afghan, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are a bit down! I will pray for God to open doors for a job for you! I am unmotivated to do much of anything today, just in a funk myself I guess. I will have to blog about it, get it off my chest! Except I don't know how to write it, lol!! I hope that you have a blessed week, Jodi! ( Oh!! Love the afghan!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi,
    Thank you for your comment and visiting my blog!
    I am a new follower of yours now, I also sent a FB request.
    Good luck on the job thing!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!