Monday, December 22, 2014

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY ~ December 23rd, 2014

Outside my window... its dark (midnight here), I am up late trying to finish up a few hats

I am thinking... that I should really get to bed, as I have a busy day of baking.

I am thankful...for the quiet times I can be by myself to recoup and get ready for the busyness of the remainder of the week.

In the kitchen...I have all of my baking supplies ready to go, to do a marathon of baking

I am wearing...blue sweats and a white long sleeve tshirt

I am creating...another set of Frozen hats (just about done)

I am going...to bed real soon

I am wondering...if my hubby will be mad at me for not getting to bed sooner

I am reading... still nothing, but have a few books ready to do on my kindel

I am hoping...that the snow holds off for a few more days, to we have safe travels on Christmas.

I am looking forward to...sleeping in all next week

I am learning...that I need to give it all over to God, that I can't do it all on my own.

Around the house...I have a huge mess, that I need to get cleaned up before Thursday.

I am pondering...all the things that I still need to finish up before Christmas

A favorite quote for today... Trust the timing of your life. Stay patient, stay calm, stay determined, stay focused, and most of all trust your journey.

One of my favorite things...Freshly made popcorn, with white cheddar seasoning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: baking, dropping off the set of hats, family time, date day at the local home improvement store to pick out hard wood flooring.

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

3 comments:

  1. I think it is hard to give it all over to God. I'll give it all to him and then I take it back. I hope your Christmas is very Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, you can send some snow our way please, we will gladly take some. It will be 13 and very stormy and rainy here on Christmas Eve and day. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quote!

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!