Monday, December 1, 2014

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY ~ December 1, 2014

Outside my window... its still a little dark out. The snow is gone...for now anyways!

I am thinking... that I am going to re-do the Duck Dynasty hat, as I am not real happy with the final outcome of it from last night

I am thankful... for the long weekend I had with my hubby for the holiday.

In the kitchen... I am going to be making some banana muffins.... for dinner spaghetti and garlic bread

I am wearing... blue yoga pants, a tshirt and sweatshirt

I am creating... well re-doing the Duck Dynasty hat

I am going... to be meeting up with a friend today to deliver another hat I made

I am wondering... how everything is going to come together for Christmas

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping... that we get a call today saying Trent's car is finished early!

I am looking forward to... the potential vacation my hubby may during Christmas.

I am learning... that the TV is starting to consume way too much of my time.

Around the house... I have all of my Monday chores to start tackling, and that the bathroom really needs my attention this week.... oh the joy of life with boys

I am pondering... where we should we should go for a winter vacation

A favorite quote for today... I'm thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength. author Alex Elle

One of my favorite things... Thanksgiving leftovers.... I will be using up the rest of the turkey for sandwiches today.

A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping with a friend, putting up the Christmas tree

A peek into my day... she wants me to cuddle, who am I to tell her no!?!?!
 photo 8f31609c-d6f0-4ce5-899e-161905b2c24d_zps2179e46a.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute! Make me miss our cats. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi - so much of our day is similar! I am also having spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner! And, my computer is consuming me...blogging, facebook, writing, reading, e-mail, etc. etc. And, my cat has also been wanting to get up in my face - well, around the computer where I am working. If I stop and go watch TV - she will be there; but I too have some laundry and cleaning to do...it's almost noon and I am still at the computer to get my writing done!!! Looking forward to reading other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you wanting to cuddle with that adorable kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The computer is what consumes my time the most, I need to change that! Your cat is so cute! We have a dog, but would dearly love a cat, my husband and grandbaby are so allergic to them though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, I love the quote you've shared today. Isn't it just so true...if we don't have struggles we truly never learn our strengths! Your kitty is adorable...yes, I agree...snuggle you must! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!