Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Finals

Next week is the finals for Dancing with the Stars. I haven't been this into the show in a few years. I really like all of the remaining dancers and would be happy with whoever is the winner. I keep telling John that we need to go take some dance lessons, as I think it would be fun, and a great way to burn some calories. He jokes that we would need to take th dance lessons from the dance doctor as he is too old and would need "medical attention" as soon as we were done! Crazy man!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if Tommy Chong could last as long as he did, there's hope for your husband. I'm rooting for Alphonso and Janel myself. ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!