Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Shop On The Corner Meme





Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

Shop On The Corner Meme

Stolen from: FYeah Surveys




What kind of job did your mom have when you were growing up? She had two...the first one, a hair stylist, the 2nd one was an operator

Have you ever known anyone that’s been on tv, including you? I was on Bozo a few times growing up

What was the most interesting animal you have seen in the wild? Opossum

What holiday do you enjoy the most? Thanksgiving

What was the first video game you ever played? Pac-Man

What is the one thing you own, that if it got lost, you would be bummed? probably my phone

Do you have a favorite breakfast item? right now I am obsessed with McDonald's Bacon, egg McGriddles

What do you find yourself buying all the time? energy drinks

When was the last time you got a real letter in the mail? it has been years!

Do you have a most prized piece of jewelry? other than my wedding ring.... it would be my Pandora bracelet from the hubby

Do you own any board games? yep! monopoly, clue, life, battle ship, sorry, chutes and ladders, candyland, and more, but I am too lazy to get up and go check

What chore seems the most daunting right now? cleaning the bathroom

Were you born in the state you live in? yes.... I would so love to move out of Michigan!

Have you ever lived in a house that has been broken into? yes, the one we are in now...

What is your favorite cheese? Kraft American slices.. lol

Who do you know that watches the most sports? my boys

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried energy drinks, I'm afraid I would get the jitters. But I have a colleague who swears by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of board games, too! However, they are all at my mom's house. Every time I would see a new one, I would get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possums like to come out around here a lot because someone seems to always have their garbage out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kraft American Cheese slices too, especially in a grilled cheese sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot about "Sorry"! I really need to clean out the stuff in the closet those games are in.

    I like Possums. They used to come through the yard for fruit on the trees. We were lucky to get any peaches at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!