Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Thanksgiving Meme




It's Thanksgiving in the States! Wishing everyone a lovely holiday!


This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!



1. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving at home or elsewhere this year? With whom will you spend Thanksgiving Day? We will be going over to my inlaws; me, the hubby, our boys, mom/pop inlaw, sis in law, nephews, niece, Jim (the ex brother inlaw - he's back in the pic), and I think an aunt and uncle.

2. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? cinnamon rolls

3. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV? I watch the Macy's pararde on TV

4. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day? no

5. What do you wear on Thanksgiving? I have no clue, something comfy though

6. What's your Thanksgiving table like -- do you use special plates/silver/glasses, etc? Do you have a centerpiece? A color scheme? Candles? my MIL will have some sort of Thanksgiving or fallish display.... and no special table settings

7. Do you serve buffet-style or family-style? What do you have to drink? buffet style, and there will probably be pop and wine

8. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? either my hubby or uncle will say a prayer

9. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on? later on

10. What do you do with your leftovers? I will make another meal out of it, and then eat turkey sandwiches until the turkey is gone

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. I prefer the buffet style meals these days when you get a lot of people together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leftovers are the best part of the meal but unfortunately we don't usually have anything left over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of the country are you in? I love how everyone says "soda" "pop" "coke" etc for carbonated drinks. I'm in Texas and we say, "Do you want a Coke?" They answer yes or no. If they say "yes" we ask, "What kind?" It's really stupid. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!