Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Stealing

The Blue Meme



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

From Brighter And Wider Than Snow

What happened to 1-25?????

26) Are you happy with the person you've become? I am

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? nails on a chalkboard.... / giggles from children

28) What's your biggest "what if"? I always wondered where I would be if I stayed working instead of starting my own daycare years ago

29) Do you believe in ghosts? no

30) How about aliens? nope

31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? marrying my hubby

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Fred's, everyone raves about the food there.... well I disagree, it was horrible!

33) Can insanity bring on more creativity? sometimes

34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender? Denzel Washington
 photo a419dc04-994b-4008-83bb-cd6f3e4c19c9_zpsd531e2b8.jpg

35) To you, what is the meaning of life? happiness

36) Define "Art". are is in the eye of the beholder

37) Do you believe in luck? I do

38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? honesty

39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Marry You by Bruno Mars


40) Where were you yesterday? at a craft show in the morning, later on, ABC Warehouse and Best Buy, then home for the night with some movies with my love

41) What's the worst injury you've ever had? torn ligaments in thumb

42) Do you have any obsessions right now? not much

44) Ever had a rumor spread about you? yep, and it destroyed friendships

45) Do you believe in real magic? I guess

46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? yes

47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal? Koala

48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you? I don't have one

49) Where is your best friend? at work

50) What do you think is Satan's last name? I don't think he has one

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. Art is indeed on the eye of the beholder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Nails on a chalkboard is horrible.

    I also don't have any secret weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading about the fingernails on a chalkboard made me shiver. Hate that sound!

    Interesting set of questions and answers! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Bruno Mars song and the awesome proposal videos all over you tube using it... he's like... amaze-balls! And Denzel... OOOOHHH what a hottie! :) You nailed those two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!