Friday, November 7, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. What could possibly happen if______
2. Do you think a book can_______?
3. Does a _____ really ______?
4, Feeling_____under my feet is ______

My Answers:

1. What could possibly happen if I didn't make dinner tonight?
2. Do you think a book can change your way of thinking?
3. Does a day really make a difference?
4, Feeling Satan under my feet is a great way to stomp out my agression -- this is from Chris Tomlin's song ~ Roman's 16:19
Romans 16:19 says!
Romans 16:19 says!
[2x]

Be excellent in what is good
Be innocent of evil
Be excellent in what is good
Be innocent of evil

[Chorus:]
And the God of Peace will soon crush Satan
God will crush him underneath your feet!
And the God of Peace will soon crush Satan
God will crush him underneath your feet!

Be excellent in what is good
Be innocent of evil
Be excellent in what is good
Be innocent of evil

[chorus 2x]
Romans 16:19 says!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers.

    Did you leave #1 blank on purpose?

    Great song...thanks.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... nope.. have to go fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't make dinner you'd probably end up being hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not making dinner tonight!! :)

    technically, I am making breakfast -- for dinner. Every once in awhile my husband and I do that: make a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, fruit, and home made waffles, but for dinner. The kids love it. Mornings are sometimes to rushed to do a big breakfast like that, so it feels like a special treat when we do it. And of course.. waffles!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!