Friday, November 14, 2014

Follow Friday Fill in Fun

Feeling Beachie

It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too!

The statements:

1. I just ____
2. ___ is _____
3. If I could, I would ________
4. _____makes me______


The Answers:

1. I just way to long at the grocery store and spent too much money.

2. Winter is making her way to Michigan.... the UP has been hammered, the lakeshore got hit yesterday, just a little ways from me go hit last night..... its only time before we get it here in Grand Rapids.

3. If I could, I would go back to bed.....oh wait, I can, so I just might!

4. Being able to sleep in on a Saturday makes me very happy!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Winter is approaching us as well. Time to curl up in warm blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I always seem to spend way too much time and money at the grocery store and we're only two people! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you living in Michigan. We are Yoopers at heart...I see you are a Troll. That's okay. You are still in Michigan. Stay safe this Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY your extra sleep.

    We don't have snow here in Pittsburgh, but sure is cold. I love Michigan. My son lived and worked there for a year.

    I agree on the grocery store...if I am hungry I spend more just like others I am sure.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!