Monday, November 17, 2014

Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY ~ November 17, 2014

Outside my window... Its got that wintery look... grayish, just waiting for the snow to start.

I am thinking... about all I have to do this week, from housework, laundry, crochet projects, cars to different shops and a few interviews round out the week

I am thankful... for my husbands job, that provides for us, even when I decide to take few months break from working

In the kitchen... spaghetti and garlic bread are on the menu for tonight; some baking may be done as well, anyway I can warm up the house will be nice!!

I am wearing... some warm fleece jammie pants and a sweatshirt

I am creating... I have a few WIP in my crochet bag, one being an afghan (continuation from last week, as well as a few hats from the movie Frozen that I have been asked to make.

I am going... to be very busy this week, which will be good, as we are going to get some significant snow over the next few days.

I am wondering... how things will turn out for Trent's truck, after the accident he had yesterday

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... that things will all work out in the end for many unspoken

I am looking forward to... snuggling with my hubby once he gets home from work tonight

I am learning... that I need to stop getting hooked on so many TV shows! I don't have enough time to watch everything!

Around the house... I am trying to figure out where I will put my Christmas decor at, and hoping that the pup will leave stuff alone!!

I am pondering... all that I need to do today, and its starting to overwhelm me!

A favorite quote for today... God has placed you where you're are at this very moment for a reason. Remember that and trust He is working everything out!

One of my favorite things... is snuggling with the pup under the blankets on cold, snowy days

A few plans for the rest of the week: Working on crochet projects, an interview, taking car to the shop, baking, making lists for Christmas

A peek into my day...

 photo fba16f28-7a2f-4ead-977a-9835e95a25f9_zpse92696d6.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. Ooh... Elsa and Anna hats... what fun! My youngest was Elsa for Halloween. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope you share a pic of the finished hats! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your crochet projects.
    Ugh! Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And so I meet a kindred spirit when it comes to crocheting! Love the yarns you have pictured. I hope you'll share pictures of the hats when you have them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I really hope to learn to crochet, my sister in law makes it look so easy! Hope you don't get too much snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!