Monday, November 10, 2014

Daybook

Oh how I missed doing this meme! So glad I found it again!!

The Simple Woman's Daybook is back at it's original home, The Simple Woman's blog. REMEMBER if you are linking up you will need to change your link from the old one to the new one. Thank you!


(If you are new to the daybook you can go to this link to read over the guidelines.)

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





FOR TODAY ~ November 10, 2014

Outside my window... Its looking very gray....at the moment its not very cold, but its all going to change, and i am dreading the "S" word that is coming.

I am thinking... that I need to go find something for breakfast, as my tummy is growling.

I am thankful... For my family

In the kitchen... I have some baking to do, muffins and cookies

I am wearing... blue sweats, a white long sleeve t-shirt and a purple tank top

I am creating... I have a few WIP in my crochet bag, one being an afghan, and a couple of hats, a dishcloth, and then I will be starting on making some doll clothes to get a stash going for upcoming craft shows

I am going... to the craft store to get a few more skeins of yarn, then have a few meet ups to do, one for a sale item from an online garage sale, as well as a commissioned hat to deliver

I am wondering... if this job possibility will work or, so I can work from home

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... as as above for wondering....that the job will work out

I am looking forward to... making Thanksgiving dinner

I am learning... all about Jamberry nails, and thinking that this is they way I shall go with my nails! No more horribly painted nails (on my own)!

Around the house... there are several unfinished projects, that I really want to get done!

I am pondering... all that I need to do today, and its starting to overwhelm me!

A favorite quote for today... Decide what to be and go be it

One of my favorite things... is seeing the end result of any crochet project I am working on

A few plans for the rest of the week: just working on my crochet projects, then Friday night - girls night which will consist of Chinese food and a movie

A peek into my day...

 photo 2ac447eb-2a39-4f71-b873-5ee6b70b27a2_zps14f02dfd.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

8 comments:

  1. Jodi, it is so nice to "meet" you. I enjoyed your visit at my blog today. Thanks so much for stopping by. You have a lovely blog here. I love to crochet as well. I'm currently working on the second of two afghans that I'm planning to give to our granddaughters the week they are here for Thanksgiving. They live about 15 hours away from us.

    I hope things work out for you concerning a job that you could stay at home to do.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an afghan that I need to finish up for a Christmas gift too and I love to see things as they come together! I don't paint my nails too often because of the horrid job I do painting them. I've only ever tried Jamberry once. They are pretty. :) Have a wonderful week. Praying for your desire to work from home and to have a peaceful day. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jodi
    Thanks for visiting my blog. You sound very busy with your crochet! I'm looking forward to trying to create something. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to check out Jamberry nails. I have never heard of them. Hope you week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jodi,
    Thanks for visiting today at my blog. A fellow Thanksgiving lover! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, yes, Jamberry nails are the new thing around, aren't they? I have not been able to make it to a Jamberry party yet, but perhaps in the near future. They may be something to consider for Christmas presents?

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the "s" word! Though, going from 82 to 32 in a matter of 12 hours leaves something to be desired! :)

    I have several friends that do Jamberry nails! They love it. I'm interested... just haven't jumped on the boat... yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!