Monday, October 13, 2014

What's yours?

What is your go to site when you need to get your creative juices flowing? For me, this site, Ravelry is my go to site to find fun new things to create. As well as Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site if I am not careful. I have pinned several things I want to make, if my arm holds out.

I am working on a couple of hats right now, that I will have finished this week, then plan on taking a few weeks off to rest the arm, but then jumping right back in, staring with the afghan for the oldest. My plan/goal for Spring craft shows is to have lots of doll clothes (for American Girl dolls and the like) made. As well as some other items that I can mass produce. My Chicago girls weekend fund needs to be built back up!!!

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!