Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Just thinking ahead

I am thinking ahead and want to put together a picnic basket, for outings I want to take with my hubby this summer. In the basket to go along with the traditional plates/cups/silverware and the like; I want to make my own picnic blanket. I want it to look like a checkered tablecloth - this site has. So off to my favorite site to search for patterns. Not only did I find an easy pattern for a checkered blanket, I found some really cute place mats that I may have to make and add to the basket as well!! Once I get my Christmas gifts done I am going to get started on this project!!!

 photo 3f1737c3-111a-4915-964f-08e056fc8d97_zps9e17cd7d.jpg

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!