Sunday, October 12, 2014

Job searching

While I love being home, I am getting bored, and miss having my own money. I hate having to pinch pennies all the time. There are several openings for receptionists at a firm for administrative law. I think it would be fun to work in a law firm, but I have no experience, and I really don't want another full time position. I would love to find the perfect part time job, of doing what I love... crocheting or baking. I told John today that I should just reinstate my daycare license and take on a child or two. That way I know I would be at home, and could still crochet, bake and run errands if I like! Sigh!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!